Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Boris hasn't an Inkling

For some time now, I've been feeling stale and unmotivated in my artistic/crafty life. It isn't that I haven't been doing or making things, but rather, that my own creativity seemed to have gone missing in action. Lost somewhere in the ether that is my life. I've been wondering if I would ever find it again.

So I have been loving these Inkblot challenges.

They have got me thinking, seeing, and looking again.  I see so many possibilities for each Inkblot. I'm beginning to feel like the cobwebs are being blown away; and it feels good.

So here is this weeks silliness.



It seems, Boris has watched one movie too many.

Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. so wonderful - love how the inkblots are fostering imaginative play...delightful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send Boris to my house? I could use a little of that swishing action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, imagination is a wonderful thing. That is a wonderful show and that is one of my favorite scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I totally know what you mean about feeling unmotivated, and it sounds like the inkblots are a great booster! I don't think you ever have to worry about your creativity going away forever. Sometimes it takes a little vacation, but if you love it, you will always find it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! He should be at Disney! :)

    ReplyDelete

Add some Sunshine to my day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...