Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Watercolour


Over the last few years I've had a computer of my own to play with. Thank goodness for hand me ups, and sons who give them. I've fallen in love with Photography and Photoshop. The way you can change things again and again. Easily and without too much messing about. Paints aren't as forgiving.

As a result I haven't painted with actual paints for some time, and have never seriously used watercolour. I've always been more of a Pastel girl really. But I've been missing the feel of real paint and thought I would get back to basics, brush up on my painting and drawing skills, and see what happened.


This is the result.  Hope you like it.




I'd appreciate your thoughts on the angle of the head?. My dad doesn't like it, although my sister and I think it's fine.

1 comment:

  1. I think she is beautiful. While the angle of her head is a little odd, I think it makes the painting interesting and I think it works.

    I'm like you and sometimes I'm too digitized and it feels good to make something with my hands instead my mouse or pen stylus! But you gotta love Photoshop. Have you ever tried Painter? It is the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete

Add some Sunshine to my day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...